Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Project Playlist

So recently I began this art series called Project Playlist. Basically I selected a playlist on my mp3 player and I'm creating works inspired by and all while listening to a chosen song from my playlist on repeat until the work is done. The playlist I've chosen is my "MJK and Trent Reznor" playlist, consisting of songs such as
Hyperpower! - Nine Inch Nails
Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of he War Drums - A Perfect Circle
Queen B - Puscifer
The Hand That Feeds (Ruff Mix) - Nine Inch Nails
Trekka - Puscifer
Sleeping Beauty - A Perfect Circle
Weak and Powerless - A Perfect Circle
The Undertaker (Renholder Mix) - Puscifer
Lighten Up, Francis - Puscifer
and more! (As you can see, all tunes involving Trent Reznor or Maynard James Keenan some how.) Stay tuned to see what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment