Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sailor Moon Logos

If you've seen some of my past posts you probably can tell I enjoy Sailor Moon. Decided to tie a little design work into that passion with the little logos below. Silhouette version done in Illustrator. Bottom version done in Illustrator and Photoshop.



Some soft colors



 Thought the golden color was very symbolic of Serena



 With some type
With color palette similar to the original logo's

If you'd like to download larger versions of them, check out my Sailor Moon gallery on my DeviantArt.

3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome silhouette, very iconic. Will you be making similar ones for other characters as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your informative post. Thank you for sharing. You can also read our blog : Designer laptop skin

    ReplyDelete